Sunday, December 16, 2018

"Merry Christmas"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Here is my third page for this month of December, I love to create for this
 period of the year, the colors, the shine, the magic of Christmas.

The inspiration for this page is this beautiful "Merry Christmas" title, it is so 
generous in detail and also my first creation for my little little niece "Romy"

"Merry Christmas"

As I often say, first apply a layer of gesso to prepare and protect the chipboards.

Here I covered some embossing powder of Oakleaf Olive color to try & bring 
out the details on the title & I also added a second color Tannenbaum 
Green Gold on the  stars on the flakes too.




For all chipboards I applied embossing powder. I love this effect of softness
 that it brings to the touch and it gives relief to the chipboards.

Some details :...











2Crafty Chipboard used :
- Christmas Cluster 1
- Star Circular Frames
- Stellar Snow Flakes
- ATC-Tiny-Hearts-Stars-Pack




This is my last page for 2018 & that brings me happiness, for me to be
 able to create with these beautiful chipboards and this great team.

I am very happy to be back with you again next year.

I wish you a very good end of the year, & a lot of happiness.

See you next year....

Thank you