Thursday, December 20, 2018

'Hello'
Scrapbook Layout By Kripa Koushik

Hello friends,

Today is my final post for 2crafty as my term with them finishes this month. I have had
 a great time working with this fabulous team lead by Vanessa and supported by Di.
 I also thank all of you for your loving comments and encouragement.

"Hello"

My layout today is inspired by CSI Case 268 which
2crafty chipboard is sponsoring this month.


The base is a collage of vintage red and green pattern paper over which I've added some Lindy Stamp Gang mists and stamping. All the chipboard pieces were first coated with white gesso. In the below close-up two pieces are visible - View Finder and the title which is from Arrow Word Set 2.

The View Finder chipboard had some teal paint on it (probably painted for another project but never used). To conceal it, I painted over to make it look neutral and as close to the colour of the wood grain background pattern paper. The word 'Love' from the Arrow Word Set 2 was also painted the same way and then the word was coloured with red stamp pad.


One more piece behind the layers on the left side is the word Hello from the Word Bubbles Set. After painting with white gesso, Ive stamped over with red ink and a script stamp.

My final selection of chipboard is tiny arrows from the Mini Fast Forward Arrows Set.
They have been inked with black archival ink and used to direct the viewer towards the
 photograph on the top right corner of the layout.



2crafty chipboard used:
- View Finder
- Word Bubbles
- Arrow Word Set 2
- Mini Fast Forward Arrows

Thank you all for visiting us today. 
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance!

Creative Hugs,
Kripa