Sunday, December 9, 2018

Christmas Inspiration by Hetty Hall

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog post.

Today I would like to share with you a Christmas layou.

'Joy'


This month 2Crafty Chipboard is a sponsor for CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration challenge and I am one of the lucky DT ladies who got to play along as Guest Detective


The scene for this month's Case File:

To copy the colour scheme I had some issues as I couldn't find any Christmas related papers in those colours so I went for the love struck collection by Authentique which I think worked well for this layout.


From the evidence I chose to use 2Crafty elements: stars, snowflakes/winter elements, animals (deer), Christmas elements (Holly Leaves) and for the testimony I chose the title word 'Joy'.


I added some silver embossing powder to the holly leaves and snow flakes and white embossing powder to the title, stars ad hearts and date to tone in with the other colours.


Other elements from the evidence are dots, grid pattern, more hearts, string, numbers, tag and from the testimony I added journaling to the tag which is tucked behind the photo mat as well as the photo is documenting the joy of the holidays.


Flowers are from 49 and Market and the stargazers make perfect poinsettia flowers.

Product List:
- Star Circular Frames
- Deer Set
- Fine Snow Flakes
- Holly Twig
- Christmas Card Words
- ATC Tiny Hearts and Stars pack
- 2018 Date Chipboard



And there you have it, I hope you enjoyed today's blog post.

Until next time......

Hugs

Hetty