Saturday, June 23, 2018

'Adventure' layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello There! Rach with you sharing my 2nd inspiration for June...
'Adventure'


2 Crafty Chipboard  used: ...

 Adventure - Loopy font
Mini Checkerboard pieces
ATC - tiny arrows

 2 Crafty chipboard are one of the generous sponsors this month at CSI,
The 2 Crafty Design team were lucky enough to be guest detectives
for the CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration 
Case file - No. 256 



Solving the Case:
The Colour Scheme: Yellow, Turquoise, bright White, Red & Black
Evidence: Check/Grid, Washi tape, Circles, Solid white background.
Testimony (journaling ideas): I've used word Adventure

For my title I've used the Adventure - Loopy font and inking it
 with black ink for it to stand out sitting on my photo... 


I have also incorporated a few pieces of the Mini Checkerboard, first given each piece a
 couple of coats of white acrylic paint, then placing them around my paper layers & photo...


I have inked the ATC - Arrows with the same color theme, teal, yellow & red...




Interested in solving the case???  for all the info click! ----> HERE
Thank you for stopping by! 
Till next time
HAPPY crafting....