Sunday, June 24, 2018


Hi friends,

Today I am here to present my second creation of this month.
 This project I have created for Guest DT at CSI challenge.
 I have created a tropical layout.





I have created my background on a watercolor paper with various Lindy's sprays.
 I love the ombre effect at the background.

Then I covered the frame and tropical leaves with thin layer of gesso.
 After that I colored the with metallic paints from Prima.  Creating a shading with yellow and green. For coloring the Flamingo in the frame I have added Lindy's magical with white metallic paint.


Lastly heat embossed the title with Lindy's embossing Powder.

I have used gorgeous flowers from 49 and Market  And Cuts2luv badges.
 


Below is the product list I have used for layout

6" Flamingo Frame Set
Palm Leaves Set
Live your Adventure




Thank you so much for stopping !!

Hugs !!