Friday, June 22, 2018

Cherish by Sabrina Turpin

Hello Chipboard Fans!

It is time for me to reveal my layout for June, and I've got a spicy and spiky one for you guys this time around! I found these amazing cactus chipboards which reminded me of hot, sandy dunes and I knew exactly which picture they would fit perfectly with. Thus, I present you my "Cherish" layout, featuring my son and daughter standing hand-in-hand at the beach, feet in the sand, marveling at the infinite ocean in front of them.



For the "Mini Hexagon Clump", I used red pigment ink, applied as a paint. For the "Frame Jenna", I first inked it with a red ink, then applied a gold embossing ink.



I simply painted the "Cherish Loopy Font" title with a black matte paint. 



Finally, for the awesome "Cactus Set", I applied some yellow and lime metallic paste paints and drew some additional details with green, yellow and brown dye ink pencils. Then I inked the border with black ink.

I worked with the following chipboards:
Mini Hexagon Clump MB015
Cactus Set M00733
Frame Jenna FR0079
Cherish Loopy Font W00074


I completed this layout as a guest designer for the case file #256 CSI: Color,Stories, Inspiration because 2Crafty is a sponsor this month.

I hope this layout gave you a few ideas for your own creations! I'll be back soon with more inspirations.