Wednesday, May 23, 2018

'Go See Do Explore'
by Rachael Funnell

Hello! Rach back with you sharing my second May Inspiration...
This grungy boys layout, featuring my son!
'Go See Do Explore'  

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Chevron bits
Mini Checkboard pieces
Mini Travel words
Geometric Arrow
Decorative Disc set 1
Wing Set 1
6" Clock Frame


Before gluing The Mini Travel words - 'go do explore' onto my photo, I had been inked
 with a black, Yellow, Teal inks....  The see word  I had given it a couple of
coats of gesso..... 
I did the same to the treatment to the few Chevron bits....


The Decorative Disc was also coated with gesso, then cut in half, placing
half at the side & the other half at the bottom of photo....


The Mini Checkboard bits, I have inked with black &
 randomly placed throughout my layout...


The Geometric Arrow.... which I TOTALLY LOVE.... 
I have given it a couple of coats of gesso..... 
Using  the smallest 6" Clock face frame, I have inked with Yellow!


I hope you like & inspired by my grungy boy's layout..
See you next month...