Thursday, May 24, 2018

"Sparkle " by Torsa


Hi friends,

Today I am here at 2Crafty blog with my second inspiration of this month!
 I have created a bright and sunny layout with my favorite color tones!

"Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull Your Sparkle"

I have used 7 Dot's studio's Paint Chips collection for my layout !!
 I created the texture by mixing up Lindy's shaker and modeling paste!!
Then applied various Lindy's sprays ,then did some subtle stamping with distress ink !!

I have used my favorite gorgeous flowers from 49 and Market and Cuts2luv badge !!

Then I colored Clock frame & Hearty Swirls chipboards
 with  green metallic paints with touches of gold paint !!

Lastly I added splatters with white gesso , and it is giving an awesome effects on the chipboards !!

I did heat embossed the title with Lindy's embossing powder
 and the added fine glitters to get some sparkly effects !!


Below are few close-ups :- 


Gorgeous shine on the title.




For this layout I have used following 2 Crafty Chipboards :-
Corner Swirly Heart Set
6" Clock Face Frames 
Don't Let Anyone Dull your Sparkle



That's all for now !! See you soon !!
Hugs !!