Saturday, March 17, 2018

March Layouts Including
VIDEO TUTORIAL
By Rachael Funnell

Hello 2 Crafty fans!!
Rach with you sharing my March inspiration.....
My first layout featuring yours truly & my two kids!!!

'Always & FOREVER' 

2Crafty Chipboard Used...


Florence swirls
Tiny hearts from ATC - Tiny hearts & Stars
Always & FOREVER title
Love arrow from - Arrow word set 2 




The best part is I have created a step by step video tutorial.....
I know you are probably keen to hit that play button......
BUT please wait! as I do have another layout to share....






This page featuring my daughter & her cute cousin.....

'This Moment'

2 Crafty Chipboard  used: 


Mini Branches
This Moment - a newly release chipboard piece
Flower doilies
Doodled arrows
Asst arrows

I heat embossed with white This Moment which is one of the newest 
 2 Crafty Chipboard designs, which I just adore...
Also! heat embossed with white is the Flower Doily, then I've cut in half &
 peeking out from under my paper layers & fussy cutting......


The Asst Arrows I've used have been inked with Tim holtz - 
Spun Sugar(pale pink) & Faded Jeans (blue) Distress inks...


Inking with black these REALLY funky Doodled arrows....


Heated embossed these Mini Branches with a green, cut into smaller 
branches & placed with my flower clusters...


Thank you all for checking out my layouts....
Please feel free to click that play button & my video tutorial ENJOY!!!