Sunday, January 21, 2018

January Inspiration By Sabrina Turpin

"Life Documented"


Hello everyone!
I hope that 2018 is treating you well so far. It has been fantastic for me as I am 
absolutely thrilled to be joining the amazing 2Crafty team!

Let me introduce myself. I’m Sabrina Turpin, from Quebec, Canada, mom of two
 fantastic kids. I work in a daycare by day and I am a chipboard ninja by night!

For my first post, I’ll be sharing two new layouts. The first one, “Life Documented”, 
features my daughter having fun in a playground.


I inked and then used a transparent embossing powder on the
"Frame Madelines Flourish".


For the title I simply painted and inked it & the 
"Pointed Doiley Frames" I did the same.


Again on the "Tiny Leaf Stems" I did the same, just painting & inking as it looks so good.
These I used an embossing ink on the "Sharon's Butterflies".

For this page, I used the following 2Crafty Chipboards:

"Life Documented - title
Sharon's Butterflies
Frame Madeline's Flourish
Pointed Doiley Frames
"Tiny Leaf Stems"

"Friends"


My second page, "Friends", puts into the spotlight one of my closest friend.

For the "Funky Hearts" I embossed them with embossing powder.


The larger hearts were painted and inked & the smaller ones were
 embossed with embossing powder.


The "Twiggy Branch" was painted painted with acrylic metallic paints.


The border is from the "Lacey Border Set #1"& both that & the "Damask"
 were painted in acrylic paints.
The "Friends" title was embossed with embossing powders.

2Crafty Chipboard Products Used....

Funky Hearts
Damask
Lacey Border Set #1
Twiggy Branch
Friends - title-loopy font