Tuesday, January 23, 2018

January Inspiration by Bec Genet

Hi, today is my first post for 2Crafty Chipboard, I'm so happy to join this amazing team for 2018.

1 Year....

My first layout is for my son's 1st birthday late last year, I can't believe he is one already!!
As soon as I saw the Year in Summary title I knew it would be perfect to mark his first year.




The 2 Crafty Chipboard I used were:
Clock Face Frames 12x12
Lattice Leaves
Year in Summary Title
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Pack

Here is how I altered the Clock Frames

First I used a stamp with versamark to stamp randomly on the chipboard. The I used Black embossing powder on the larger clock and Aged Gold embossing powder on the smaller clock


I used Distress inks to add colour, I put Tea Dye on the large clock and Hickory Smoke on the small clock. Next I added some Vintage photo Distress ink to the edges.


Here is what they looked like finished. I treated the Tiny Stars the same as the small clock, and the Title was coloured with Aged Ivory Embossing ink. 





Papers are from the Prima French Rivera Collection, Flowers and Metals are also Prima

Precious 


My second layout features my friends gorgeous baby girl



The 2 Crafty Chipboard I used:
Frame Celia's Flourish
Leafy Twig Branches
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Pack
Fine Word Set 2

I started by coating all the chipboard pieces in white gesso. I left the Title and Frame with just the gesso, The Tiny Hearts I coloured with Dusty Concord Distress ink and the Leafy Twigs with a Gelato in Pistachio. 



Papers from Maja Designs Vintage Spring and Enjoying the Outdoors Collections, Flowers from Prima and 49 & Market


Thanks for stopping by today

Bec