Monday, September 25, 2017

September Inspiration by Noura Pompilla



Hello 2crafty friends !!

I hope everybody is doing great! Allow me to present to you this month's projects that I made.

The first one is a layout which was inspired by the concept of friendship - What would the journey
 of life be without friends, who are there for you in the good moments and in the bad moments?

"Friends"

Here are some close up shots..


I painted the Lattice leaf set  in black gesso.


I chose from the Arrow word set 2 the word "friends" as the title and I painted it with inka gold.


To frame my photo I chose the Frame Lucy´s Flourish and I gave it a touch of a rusty metallic finish. To emphasize the frame, I have added the small Circle Dot Frame with cables around it


My Page was inspired by the  Scrapki Wyzwaniowo Sept Challenge

2crafty chipboard used:
-Circle Dot Frame
-Frame Lucy´s Flourish
-Lattice leaf set
-Arrow word set 2




Canvas"Love"




My second project is a canvas which was inspired by my little catepiller (my daughter).


Bubble clumps were painted with gesso and Magicals from Lindys,
 I used them between the layers and on top of my background


Word circles 1, I painted them with black gesso.


To decorate my canvas a little bit I put red coloured ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars  


This page was inspired by  Words & Paintery Challenge


2crafty chipboards used:
-ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars 
-Bubble clumps
-Word circles 1





This is all from me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Noura