Saturday, September 23, 2017

September Share by Karine

Dear crafty friends,

Karine here today to share two layouts I created this month using the beautiful
2Crafty Chipboards pieces. 

My first layout is called...

"Dream A Little Dream"

My starting point was this beautiful Frame Madeline's Flourish. I embossed it with
green embossing powder. I felt it was organic, so I chose earth tones for the rest of my layout.


My title piece is the beautiful Dream a Little Dream chipboard piece. I love the font
 of the word Dream. I embossed it with the same embossing powder, as I thought my
 layout missed a touch of green.


I used a lot of the Foliage Set 1 throughout my layout.


I embossed the foliage with a pale gold powder.


2Crafty Chipboard supplies:

Frame Madeline's Flourish

Dream a Little Dream 

Foliage Set 1


My second layout is much more ornate.

"Love You to the Moon and Back"

My starting point was the gorgeous moon piece from the Love You to the Moon set.


I covered it with gesso. Then, I used a stencil and modeling paste to give it some dimension. 
I wanted it to look like the real moon, with its craters. I then covered it with Prima waxes.
 It's so easy to use to color chipboards!


I used the same waxes to color my two Dreamcatchers. 
I placed them towards the bottom of my layout.


Here and there, I scattered some stars from the Love You to the Moon set. 
I embossed them with a glittery black embossing powder.


My title piece is also from the Love You to the Moon set. 


I used some waxes to color it as well.


There is a lot of texture on that layout!

2Crafty Chipboard supplies:
Love You to the Moon Set


Dreamcatchers


I really hope you like my layouts.
Have a great day.
Karine 
xx