Thursday, June 1, 2017

Layout and ATC's by Sandra Bernard

''You Shine''

Hi chipie fans! I'm back today with another pink layout. 
Love hibiscus flowers, so I based my project on those chipboard. 

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Hibiscus
Sml leafy Vine
Skeleton leaves
''You Shine'' as title



I started by coloring my background with pink watercolor. Then, I put some distress ink over
 a stencil to create some interesting focal points. I stamped in grey to add more textures. 


My small leafy vines was colored with gesso, then with distress green color.
I added some glitter silver paint in some areas. 


I used two different tones or green to embossed my ''You shine'' title


I played with watercolor pencils to colored my hibiscus flowers. And I added
 also some yellow-green color too. 

The skeleton leaves have been colored also with gesso and distress ink green. 




'' Je me souviens''
Means ''I remember''

For my second creation, I choose to talk about my province, Quebec.
 Quebec is a french province of Canada.
In June, we celebrate our national bithday.
 That's why I created 3 ATC's about my province.

2Crafty products list:
fluer de lise ATC
Indian Feathers
Winter twig branches
folk hearts
Interlocking grid panel



I started my ATC's with modeling paste and stencil. Then I added some blue ink
 because the colors of our flag are white and blue. 

To contrast with the blue of the background, I chose to emboss my 
Interlocking grid panel and separated it in three pieces, one on each ATC.

My three ATC's are decorated with a fluer de lise which is our emblem and present on our flag too. 
A folk heart is present also on each one to show you my love for my province.


The first one is decorated with a nautical touch because a long river,''Saint Laurent '
'crosses the whole province. So I used a penny from our country.


The second one talk about our animal emblem, The snowy owl. So, I used a
 feather under my chipies "Indian feather".


The last one talks about our conifers present in our territory. 
That's why I used Winter twig branches


I separated our slogan national ''JE ME SOUVIENS'' on my three ATC's
 to show you that they form a whole.


I hope you like it...
see you next month
san xx