Saturday, June 3, 2017

June Layouts by Lisa Amiet


Hello all!
It's a new month, so that means that I have some new layouts
that I have created to share with you all.

Up first I have ...

'Shine'

For this layout I have kept most of my chipboard white, which I have embossed.

I have used two of the "Leafy Silhouettes"
one of them I have finished in a dark blue, the other in white.


For my title I have used the word shine from the
"Fine Word Set 2".


I have also used one of the "Elements Set 2"
which I have cut in half and layered among my papers.


Lastly I have used one of the "Leafy Shrub Set 1"
 layered among some of the fussy cut papers.
2Crafty Products Used:



For my next layout I have created...

"Just an Old Soul"

For this layout I have used both of the 
"Numbers Panels"
which I have embossed in white. I love how they pop on the black base.


I have also used one of the "Arrows Funky"
which I have finished with some acrylic paint to match my papers.
I have layered this on top of one of the numbers panels.




I have also used one of the "Aidans Arrows" which I have cut
 in half and finished in acrylic paint. 


I really love how this layout turned out!
I hope you like it too.

2Crafty Products Used:




 Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time, take care

Lisa



6 comments:

Lisa Griffith said...

Love both of these pages! the first one is just gorgeous! Love the white chippies and all the beautifullayers and that boy page is beyond amazing in every way.

Tammy Klingner said...

Gorgeous layouts again Lisa! Your first one is lovely and soft and the second really pops! I love the contrast of colour against black and white. Well done.

Di Garling said...

Love them both but the not page is a total standout. LOVE it. ♥️

mes10doigts said...

Beautiful layouts! I love both of them! Great job!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

This is amazing! Lovely layouts

Sandra Bernard said...

Great uses of chipies! Love them!