Thursday, May 25, 2017

May Inspiration by Noura Pompilla


Hello 2crafty friends!!

Noura here today to show you my first projects as part of 2Crafty Design Team.
 I'm excited and this month I've prepared a layout and a canvas,
so let me present my first project.

"Love my Mum"

Some close ups...



"Funky heart Swirls "and "Circle heart frames" chipboards. They are absoloutely
gorgeous I love the way they combine perfectly for the topic of my page.I covered them
 both with a layer of gesso so that it would stand out over the background color.


For the decoration I added "Addy's Butterflies" which I covered
with black gesso and I stuck a half of a pearl on it.


And finally I added the words that fit perfectly for the layout "Love my Mum" title
which I also painted with black gesso & I used a silver glitter on half of it.

My layout is inspired by More than Words challenge.
 2Crafty chipboard used 

"Love my Mum"tittle
Circle Heart Frames
Addy's Butterflies
Funky Heart Swirls




"Create Art"-Canvas

Some Close ups...


For my second project I created a reverse canvas in a steampunk style.For the base of 
the background I used the "Checkerd board clumps" and "Squeare collage panel",
they mix awesomely for what I wanted to achieve.


Then I started to create my little Frankestein and I decorated him with one of the
 "Clock face Frames" and "Angel wings". This is so pretty both of them were
 covered with black gesso and I gave a little touch of silver wax.



In the corners are a mix of "Steampunk gears small" ,
 "Steampunk gears medium" and "Assorted arrows".



To conclude, I used "Everyday font L/C" to form the word ART and I added 
texture with mini art stones and silver wax.

I´m  participating in the Mixed Media World May Challenges.
This is their beautiful moodboard.


2Crafty Chipboards used...

Steampunk gears Small
Steampunk gears medium
Checkerboard clumps
Angel wings
Assorted arrows
Squeare collage panel 
Everyday Font L/C
Clock face Frames 




Thank you so much for stopping by.
Until next time.