Friday, May 19, 2017

Karine's May Shares

Dear friends,

I'm up on the blog today to share with you my May production.
 Let me show you my first layout.

"Adore"

I went a little crazy with this one.


My starting point was one of the Doodled Frames piece which I embossed in copper.
 I think I was inspired by the happy feel of this chipboard!


I wanted to use another piece over my picture. I chose the Ornate Chunky Hearts
which I embossed with the same embossing powder.


In a few key spots on my layout, I added the ATC Tiny Heart & Stars (only hearts)
I used some stamped images which I fussy cut to light things up a bit.


My title is from the Mini Word Set 2 and is embossed with black powder.

2Crafty products used:
Doodled Frames
Ornate Chunky Hearts
ATC Tiny Heart & Stars
Mini Word Set 2




My second layout is called Good Day and is a lot more soft.

"Good Day"

For this layout, I had this idea of using two borders one against the other.


I decided to use the beautiful Parisian Border (on the left) along with the 
Wrought Iron border (on the right).


I chose to leave them bare, as they are so beautiful when left naturally.


I cut a piece of the Parisian Border and tuck it under my flower cluster.


My title piece is the Good Day piece from the Line Words - Happiness Borders.

2Crafty products used:
Parisian Border
Wrought Iron
Line Words - Happiness Borders



I hope my layouts inspired you.