Saturday, February 11, 2017

February Share Plus VIDEO TUTORIAL
by Tammy Klingner

Hi 2Crafty people!

Today I'm starting with a layout entitled...

 'Happiness is This'

This layout was inspired by February - the month of love.

I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:

"Happiness is this Title"
"6" Revolution Frame"
"Tiny Hearts and Stars"
"Circular Panel"


Here's a close up of my work:


I cut up the "Circular Panel", and painted it black.

I also painted some "Tiny Hearts" and the "Happiness is This" title black.

I added Glossy Accents to the "Happiness is This" title to give it a high gloss/resin finish.



 I painted some of the "Tiny Hearts" red.


I embossed the "6" Revolution Frame" with White Emboss Powder.




I have also made a process video of my layout, so you can see how I created the background.

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE...

 "Happiness"

My second layout is a fun, happy one celebrating my beautiful daughter.
For this layout I have used the following...

 "2Crafty Chipboard":
"Line Words"
"Triangle Set"
"Fiddlesticks Panel"


I cut down the "Fiddlesticks Panel" and painted it white.




 I really wanted to bring out the colours in the photos, so I painted some of the
 "triangles" in a grass green and a rich blue.

You may have worked out by now that I ADORE colour!



As I had worked down the page, from top to bottom, I added the "title" in the
 same way, to give cohesion to the layout.


I did the same with the journaling.


I hope you've enjoyed my post and I hope you have found some inspiration here today.

You can visit my blog HERE


See you again soon.

Love Tam
xx


9 comments:

Mary Catt said...

Beautiful layouts, Tammy! I love the way you used for the chipboards!

Di Garling said...

Two great layouts and I really enjoyed your video too. ❤❤❤

Sandra said...

Fabulous Tammy, well done with your first video

Lisa Amiet said...

Fantastic layouts Tammy, love your style!

Debbie said...

Fabulous layouts Tammy! Love your mix of colors and shapes!

Rachael Funnell said...

2 FANTASTIC layouts Tammy!! 💗

ingrid said...

Absolutely fabulous and so much fun! love your bright and colorful projects! xx

kavitha said...

Love the happy colors,beautiful

MezzaNotte said...

Two layouts that makes med happy of all the colors.