Saturday, November 5, 2016

November Layouts + Two Videos
By Anita Bownds


Hi everyone,
Anita here with you today sharing my two layouts and two videos.
This month I'm combining my layouts with challenges as the 2 crafty team 
last month were "Guest Designers" over at CSI I've chosen case files 214 and 215.


"Hello Beautiful"


Using all the colours in the case file I choose black and yellow as my 
main colours and used the grey and red in the background.
My chosen evidence (dots,triangles,scallops,animals) 
And my chosen testimony is the word (smile)
 And I have also followed the sketch too.


Here is my process video of my layout.



I did lots of embossing using colour blast stormy weather embossing powder.


I added lots of patterned paper with polka dots
And pearls to give pops of white on the circle dot frame.


I used texture paste with colour blast paste stormy weather
 to get a subtle grey to add in my backyard.


For my animal I used a photo of our beautiful black kitty Luna.



2 Crafty Chipboard used
Hello-Beautiful
funky-heart-swirls
Circle-Dot-Frames




Using all the colours
My chosen Evidence (flowers,leaves,stamping,vellum)
And my chosen Testimony (Daydream)

 "Hello"

Here is my process video of my layout.


I used colour blast embossing powder royalty on my circle heart frame
And to make my purple circle heart frame pop I added green rhinestones.


I choose greens to be my main colours 
Using a colour blast mint mica powder mixed with clear texture paste.


I used colour blast embossing powder Apple of my eye on the lattice leaves 
And colour blast embossing powder sunshine on the act elements.







I also added lots of splashes of colour shimmer spray in
 my background  to make it shimmer and shine.






2 Crafty Chipboard used
Circle-Heart-Frames..
ATC Elements 1
Lattice-Leaf-Set






Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my layouts & that 
I have given you a little inspiration.
Happy Crafting..xx