Thursday, November 3, 2016

November Inspiration by Catherine Giguère

 

'Follow Your Heart'


Hello 2 Crafty fans!

 Catherine here with you today to share two new layouts that I hope will inspire you.

 

For this boy layout, I did my background with a stencil and modeling paste. I added 
yellow, blue and grey inks on top of it. Then, I stamped with gray Archival ink.


 I left all my 2Crafty Chipboards natural
(Follow Your Heart-title, Mini Branches, Frame Celia's Flourish)
 because they were matching so well with my background and my paper. 


2 Crafty products used:
- Follow Your Heart
- Mini Branches
- Frame Celia's Flourish





'Let Your Light Shine'


For my second layout, I used the new chipboards 'Scroll 3'. I love them. I first did a
background with a stencil and modeling paste, then I applied mauve, brown and
orange inks on it. I added details with stamp and brown Archival ink. 


I embossed my 'Scroll 3' and my title 'Let Your Light Shine' with
 gold embossing powder to make them stand out.


Then, I embossed my 'Frame Jemma' with a light brown embossing powder.


2 Crafty products used:
- Let Your Light Shine
- Frame Jenna
- Scroll 3




I hope that you have found some inspiration for your projects 
and I wish you a nice crafty day!






9 comments:

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

So serene and beautiful. Love the colour palette.
- Khushboo Gandhi

Di Garling said...

Oh Catherine this is a truly beautiful blogpost. Such great use of alll the chippies and as always, sooooo beautiful too. You are such an inspiration to us all.

kavitha said...

Beautiful layouts

Priscilla Lim said...

Both pages are gorgeous!!

Lisa Griffith said...

So pretty Catherine, I love the colors of the first page, so elegant.

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Tes page sont superbes !! Très beau travail <3

Mary Catt said...

Two amazing layouts as always! Love them!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Both pages are absolutely gorgeous, but I especially love that first page--awesome design and color!

Valerie Ouellet said...

J'aime beaucoup tes 2 pages Catherine. J'adore l'effet des chipboards nus.