Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Layouts by Valerie Ouellet

"Beautiful Little Girl"

Hi everyone!

I decided to stay as clean as possible & keep my chipboards white.
I used the chipboard "Beautiful Little Girl" as my title. 


Behind my photo, I used a new chippie "Pointed Doily Frames". I love this chipboard!
 I embossed it with "Royal Crush Wow Embossing Glitter". This is my favorite color!


I used another new chippie "Moroccan Bits".



2Crafty Chipboard used:
"Beautiful Little Girl"
"Pointed Doily Frames"
"Moroccan Bits"




"Memories"

For this clean layout, I made the background by myself with watercolors.
 I only added a few embellishments.

I used "Spring Flower Bunches" and "Moroccan Bits" that I embossed in white.


Another new chippie that I used is "Arrow Word Set 1". I embossed
 "Memories Arrow" in indigo blue and I put it on my photo.

2Crafty Chipboard used:
"Spring Flower Bunches" 
"Moroccan bits"
"Arrow Word Set 1"


See you soon!



9 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous pages, as always! Loving that purple one so much!

Di Garling said...

Two totally gorgeous creation Valerie. Love them both.

Rachael Funnell said...

Valerie! Both of these look FAN FAB U LAS.... :)

Mary Catt said...

Beautiful pages, Valerie!

kavitha said...

wow so elegant

Priscilla Lim said...

I love the white spaces...very clean and elegant layouts.

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Tes deux pages sont magnifiques !! j'adore !

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Wow! I am so in love with these creations! Amazing! <3

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Wow! I am so in love with these creations! Amazing! <3