Thursday, October 13, 2016

October Layouts By Lilibleu


"Timeless Beauty"

Hello everybody !

This is Lilibleu today sharing two layouts with you.

For my first project, I wanted to use the title "Timeless Beauty" that I find 
beautiful with a feminine and delicate writing.


I simply painted the title with gold to give a shiny effect.


I chose the beautiful setting "Frame Bec's" that I find ideal for framing my picture.
 I initially painted it with white gesso, then I colored parts of the frame with gold ink.


I also used a small padlock set "Key Set Mini's" to melt in my layout.
 I first painted it in gold before putting a layer of glitters on it.

2 Crafty Chipboard Used :


Title - Timeless Beauty 
Frame Bec's 
Key Set Mini's 



"Forever"

For this one, I chose to work colours very different from my first layout.


I used the "Edgar Swirls" ornaments on each side of my picture and to make
 them visible, I painted them with metallic blue paint.


The butterfly is embossed with blue sky colour to give more softness.


To frame the photo, I chose to use the "Corner Twisted" I also painted 
it in metallic blue. I added green glitters on the leaves.

The title "Forever" is painted in black.

 2 Crafty Chipboard Used :

- Corner Twisted
- Edgar Swirls
- Addy's Butterflies
- Mini Word Set 2




8 comments:

Lisa Griffith said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages, I love them both, the pink one is so pretty, love the background and the second one is just as stunning, love the chippies you used.

Di Garling said...

Love both these wonderful creations and how you have used the various chippies Lilibleu. Beautiful. ❤️❤️❤️

Rachael Funnell said...

2 Absolutely BEAUTIFUL layouts Lilibleu.....

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful layouts, Lilibleu. Gorgeous chipboard choices and lovely layers!

Mary Catt said...

Just amazing both of them!

kavitha said...

beautiful, the second one looks magical

Valerie Ouellet said...

Deux magnifiques pages! J'adore les deux. Xx

Catherine Giguère said...

Two gorgeous layouts! I love the layers and all the details!