Saturday, October 15, 2016

October Inspiration - Two Layouts To Share
By Di Garling

"Beautiful Little Girl"

Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have my October DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard
and this first layout features my gorgeous grandaughter Mia.

These are the 2Crafty chippie pieces I have used.

 2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Addy's Butterflies
Geo Triangle Border
Geo Triangle Panel
Beautiful Little Girl-title


All of the chippies I have used were firstly coated with gesso &
followed by some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays "Hottie Patottie" & "Azure Sea Asters"
brushed on, followed by a little water to create an uneven watercolour effect.


I love this "Geo Triangle Panel". It is a 6" panel but I have cut it up & placed
 it randomly underneath my photo. I repeated the pattern in the stamping too.


A couple of 2Crafty "Addy's Butterflies" added around the layout.
I always bend them in the middle to add a little dimension. 


This is one of their new borders called "Geo Triangle Border". It is a perfect
match to the panel. They work so well together.


I always cut my chippie pieces up to suit my layout so I teamed all the little
left over bits to create a cluster in the bottom left corner of the page.



"This Is You"
For my second layout I have done a boy layout which
 features my cute little grandson Henry.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
This Is You-title
Bubble Grid Panel
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Multi Pack
Gears Multi Pack
Mini Cameras Multi Pack


The title & the tiny stars were both just coloured with some red acrylic paint.


I have cut up the "6" Bubble Grid Panel" & placed pieces behind & around my photo.

The "Bubble Grid Panel", the "Mini Cameras" the "Cogs"
were all just coloured black with a stamp pad. Just too easy.


 Lots of paint splashing, background stamping & a couple of flair buttons.


I do love those little "Mini Cameras".

Well thats all for today. See you back here again next month.


Until next time..


7 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Wow WOW! Both are absolutely gorgeous!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Both fabulous pages, Di! Love the accents on that boy page! You always do such beautiful work!

Mary Catt said...

Gorgeous layouts, Di! Really loved them both!

kavitha said...

Beautiful,love the boy page a lot

Valerie Ouellet said...

Wow I love them! Awesome again!

Catherine Giguère said...

Two awesome projects, but your boy layout is stunning! Love, love, love!!!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Two fantastic projects, Di! Amazing work! <3 <3