Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Some August Inspiration
By Lisa Griffith

Hello 2 Crafty friends I have a couple of projects to show you today.
My first project is a light and dreamy layout.

'Dream'

I was in the mood to create something with an ultra feminine and 
shabby chic look with lots of pink :)

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:

'Dream'
'Viney Page Frame'
'Thistle Shrub'
'Lavendar Shrub'



One of my absolute favourite 2 Crafty chipboards is the 'Viney Page Frame'.
I like to cut it up into long pieces. Here I stamped it lightly with brown ink after painting
with white Acrylic Paint.




As with the other chipboards I painted the title piece with white acrylic paint, and 
then I brushed on some pink mist and then lastly I brushed the edges with brown ink.



My second project is an art journal spread.

'Inspire'

For this project I painted my chipboards white and then randomly
 brushed them with brown ink.




2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:

'Moroccan Panel'
'Sybill's Name Plate'
'ATC Words'


See you soon,
Lisa xo



8 comments:

Di Garling said...

As always Lisa, such beautiful creations. Love your use of chipboard too. Duch a beautiful post. ❤️❤️❤️

Mary Catt said...

Gorgeous, both of them! Love the way you always use the colors! And great use of the chipboards too!

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! Both your layout & art Journal are SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! x

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

GORGEOUS ..Shabby chic look ! Loved the treatment given to chippie look like a perfect part of the whole project !

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Wow just love this Lisa, such a fabulous design and as always amazing background work!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Amazing work, Lisa! Your attention to detail is superb!

Tania Ridgwell said...

Oh my, both so beautiful and fabulous background work!

Trudi Harrison said...

**swoon** Amazing!!