Thursday, August 25, 2016

August Inspiration Projects With Jaya Raghuvanshi


"ADVENTURE"
Hello 2Crafty fans!

Hope you were inspired by the Design team's inspiring projects this month. 
Today I too have a few layouts to share with you  all. 
I love this picture of my hubby and so I decided to make a masculine page this time. 

 Some close ups-


I chose the "Adventure" loopy font title for my page and covered it in black gesso. 
 I applied some gesso on the Interlocking grid Panel chippie and once it was dry I
 coloured it using watercolours.
I cut it into several pieces and arranged around my composition..



2Crafty Chippie pieces used-
Adventure loopy font 
Interlocking grid pattern




"CHERISH"

Some close ups-


 I chose the gorgeous Ava's frame and heat embossed it with shabby white embossing
 enamel. I cut it up and rearranged it around my flower cluster. 


I simply love the beautiful fonts released this year. You must check them out!
The "Cherish" title is from the Fine Word set 1 and I covered it in white acrylic paint. 
The other chippies have been covered in white gesso and then watercoloured. 

2 Crafty Chippies used-
Iron fence
Fine words set #1
Mini bicycles
Ava's Frames




I hope you were inspired .
See you next month!






11 comments:

Mary Catt said...

So gorgeous both of them!

Di Garling said...

Such a fabulous post Jaya, love them both, and as always, great use of all the chippie pieces too. 😄😄

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Wow..Both of them are super Duper AWESOME !!

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of your layouts are SPECTACULAR Jaya... ♥

Lisa Griffith said...

I always love your pages Jaya! I have to have those little bicycles, they're so cute! Love them both :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous work, Jaya! Love how different they both are to reflect the subjects of your pages.

Tania Ridgwell said...

So, so gorgeous! Very inspiring work!

Tania Ridgwell said...

So, so gorgeous! Very inspiring work!

Valerie Ouellet said...

wow i love!!!!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Both of your layouts are Gorgeous !!!!

Trudi Harrison said...

Gorgeous Jaya - beautiful composition and fabulous detail