Sunday, August 21, 2016

August Layouts By Sandra Bernard

''A Wish Come True''


Hi 2crafty fans, I'm back today to share two layouts with you.

I loved this picture of my daughter, & it inspired me. 
It's a old picture, but I'm still in love with it. 


2Crafty products used...
A Wish Come True - title
Circle frame set
Dreamcatchers set
Spring flower Bunches set


I choose the ''Circle Frame'' to make a dreamcatcher frame. I used some
 mica powder from Finnabair to add some color to it. I also added some 
wire thread to fill the hole of the frame. 


Then, I used also some mica powder on ''Dreamcatchers'' to get this kind of color.
 I used the yellow and the blue one.

I also added some touches of gesso and water on my chipboards 


On ''Spring flower Bunches'', I used some Finnabair metalic paint 
in green to have another point of color.


My title ''A wish come true'' has been altered with gesso and a 
few black ink splatters with water.


To finish, my flowers are also altered with some gesso and water.



''Remember''

My second layout is about my other daughter, I used my layout as a frame.


2Crafty products used...
Line words-goodtimes borders - title
Frame square border set
Circle lace panel 
Foliage set 1


To altered my back ground, I used Rainbow colors from 13arts and water.

 For my ''Frame square border'', I first used also rainbow color from 13arts
 and I added some touches of metallic paint from Finnabair.


I altered the ''Circle lace panel'' also with metallic paint from Finnabair.

My ''Foliage set'' were altered by the same technique.


The tittle ''Remember from Line words -goodtimes borders'' has been
 embossed with a brown color,  by leaving some empty spaces where I added
 some Rainbow color from 13 arts to get some blue color.


I finished off by adding several drops of gesso and metalic paint from Finnabair.

I hope you have liked it... see you next month!
















14 comments:

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Loved both of them :) beUtiful use of Dreamcatcher set on first one and the frame on second one looks fabulous !

Rachael Funnell said...

2 SPECTACULAR layouts Sandra... ♥ :)

Di Garling said...

FABULOUS post Sandra, especially LOVE the dreamcatchers one. 💝💝💝

Sandra Bernard said...

Thanks girls ❤️❤️❤️

Valerie Ouellet said...

Wow j'adore le travail que tu as fait sur tes chipboards.

Anita B said...

Fabulous layouts..xx

Monique Lelievre said...

Splendides créations ! La mise en page, la combinaison des chipboards et le travail sur ceux-ci , juste Wow !!!

Lisa Griffith said...

I love both of them, but the first one is my favourite....I love how you combined those pieces to make it look like a big dreamcatcher, so creative and pretty.

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Tes deux pages sont magnifiques, j'aime beaucoup le travaille que tu as réalisé sur tes chipboards !!

Mary Catt said...

Loved them! So beautiful work!!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful! I love how your work is so dramatic!

Tania Ridgwell said...

Just stunning, love them both!

Trudi Harrison said...

Splendid choice and arrangement of chippie elements. Gorgeous!!

Sandra Bernard said...

thank you so much girls!!