Monday, July 18, 2016

"Prescious"
By Di Garling

Hi there 2Crafty fans, Di back with you again today.
I have a layout I created recently, for a "Guest Designer" spot
I did over on the Prima blog a few weeks back.
To say I was happy was a definite understatement !!
 
But before we start...
Please remember while your here be sure you have
become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.

Naturally I used lots of beautiful 2Crafty chippies.
2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Squiggly Heart Border
Miniwords Set #2
French Lace Border
 
All of the chippies I have used on this layout were simply heat embossed in white.

I really love these little "Mini Words" that 2Crafty make. They have two different
sets available & they are the perfect size to just poke in here & there.

On this "Precious" mini word, I brushed a little aqua mist over the
 top of the white embossing for a washed out look.

This "Squiggly Heat Border" is one of my all time favourite 2Crafty pieces.
It is so fine & delicate.


 In the above photo you can see I have cut the "French Lace Border" in half &
put half on top of my photos, tucked in amongst the flowers & the other half
 I placed above the "Precious" word.

 
Lots of mixed media to create my background, lots of stamping
& lots of Prima flowers. Always a good combination. 
Until next time.



 

 
Photobucket