Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July Layouts by Tiffany Solorio
PLUS TWO Video Tutorials

 Hello everyone. I am so excited to be sharing with you my first projects for 
2 Crafty chipboard. 
 
But before we start...
Please remember while your here be sure you have
become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.

My first layout is sweet and shabby. I had taken some photos of my
 daughter for her 5th birthday. She was playing with bubbles in this one.  
 
"A Moment Captured"

I had taken the chipboard pieces and embossed them with white embossing powder. 





You can see how I created the layout in this video.
TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE...
 
2 Crafty chipboard products used 
Addy's Butterflies 
A Moment Captured
Glenda's Swirl




My second layout is of my sweet boy but it is a bit grungy. 

"Adventure"

We recently went camping in Utah where both my kids caught their first fish. 
I took the chipboard pieces and embossed them with white embossing powder
and then I added some rust paste. 





You can see how I created this layout in this video.
TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE...

2 Crafty chipboard products used
Adventure - loopy font
Hessian Patch Panels




Thank you for stopping by. 






8 comments:

Jen Giarraffa said...

Love your pages Tiffany, especially the second one.Will be watching that one on Youtube as soon as get a few minutes spare.

Kris Berc said...

Tiffany, your pages are breathtaking!

loulou said...

Thank for the videos on your wonderful creations. I really love the rustic layout.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful work, Tiffany! Love how they are both so different--the first one light and delicate and the second so wonderfully earthy. Gorgeous work with the chipboard. Off to watch your videos.

Valerie Ouellet said...

Fabulous layouts tiffanni xx Thank you for your videos

Tania Ridgwell said...

Loves your pages stunning!

Lisa Griffith said...

Such beautiful work...I love love that second page, so creative and super cool.

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Gorgeous layouts Tiffanni, I love them! Thank you for your videos !