Thursday, July 21, 2016

July layouts by Sandra Bernard

''A glimpse of you''
Hi 2 crafty's Fans, 
Sandra is here for her first post with us. She's very exciting to share her layouts.
Before I continue...
Please remember while your here be sure you have
become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.



         

2Crafty Chipboard Used
Fern
Circle stack
A glimpse of you -title

For my bottom, I used a paper of 7dots studio with wooden motive to highlight the natural side of my page. I used several ink colors in droplets as well as of the piece pastel with a stencil to add forms and texture while staying in the sweetness.

I used a circle from ''circle stack'' for surrounded my photo and so to create a focal Point. I cut my picture to have the same shape.

Then, I placed the foliage ''fern'' so as to create a single piece with my chipboards

 


To add to the natural side of my page, I put of the green and brown Flower soft product.
 


To alter my chipboards, I simply added of the gesso mixed with some water in the brush.
I like very much what inspires the title ''A glimpse of you''

''Treasure''
 
For my second layout today, I used some watercolor on my backgroud.

                          

                          


2Crafty Chipboard Used
Lacey border set 1
Folk hearts
Frame Celia's flourish
treasure- title from Mini word set 1


I start by stacking the ''lacey border'' next to ''frame Celia's flourish'' to form a single piece.





I applied of the gesso to my ''folk hearts'' for then, stamp of the writing above.


I applied of the gesso to sides to highlight them




And to end, I embossed my title ''treasure'' with some white powder so that it stand out well.




Thanks and I hope I inspired you.
see you soon...
 





Photobucket

9 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Both beautiful layouts, Sandra! Love how you've clustered all that beautiful chipboard around the photos to frame them!

Kris Berc said...

Sandra these are magnificent!

Di Garling said...

Beautifiul first post Sandra, both are goergeous layouts with such great use of the chippie pieces. 💝💝💝

Valerie Ouellet said...

J'adore tes premières création sandra xxx

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of your layouts are SENSATIONAL.... x

Tania Ridgwell said...

Just love both your pages Sandra, sensational!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

J'adore !!! Tes deux réas sont superbes !!

Lisa Griffith said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages Sandra! Love how you incorporated those chippies, especially the leaves :)

coubay said...

Lovely layouts.
I love the way you have used the paper selection, little altering of the chipboard and flower selection to enhance your photo.