Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Layouts By Valerie Ouellet

"Life is Wonderful"
 
Hi everyone!
 
Remember 
Become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
 
Here is a layout with my brothers little boy. He's too adorable! 
I used the chipboard title, "Life is Wonderful". I put a layer of dark indigo 
paint and then, I added glitter silver paint from 13arts.


I painted "Frame Oval Ornate" I used behind my photo with the same dark
 indigo acrylic paint. I added some drops of Tsukineko Irresistible 3D.


I loooovvveeee the chipboard "Fine Leafy Bush". Really easy to use.
 I cut pieces of chipboard & scattered it around my page. 
 
 I placed my page in a frame that I gave to my sister in law .
 
 
2Crafty Chipboard products:
"Life is wonderful"
"Frame oval ornate"
"Fine leafy Bush"



"Love"

For my next layout, I create a watercolor background with balloons to recall the heart 
in the photo. I used "Frame Elouise" that I embossed with embossing powder.
 
 

I painted "Chicken barbed wire medium" I used in my background with white heavy gesso.
 
 
I used "Turkish Lattice Panel" as a stamp with acrylic paint in my background.


2Crafty Chipboard products:
"Frame Elouise"
"Chicken barbed wire medium"
"Turkish lattice panel" 

See you soon!





18 comments:

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Great layouts..more inspiration from them.

Chrissi said...

What a gorgeous gift idea! And it looks fabulous! Great job, love it

Di Garling said...

Oh Valerie these are both so beautiful. I am sure your sister in law loved it. What else can I say, except, AWESOME work as usual. :)

stefffyc said...

Valérie, tes pages sont à couper le souffle! Tu as de l'imagination (quelle excellente idée ces ballons en forme de coeur) et au moins autant de talent pour réaliser tes idées! WOW :-)

Tania Ridgwell said...

What beautiful pages, and such a gorgeous gift idea!

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a precious baby! Love the colors and textures and perfect use of chipboard!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Stunning layouts! Really loved the hearts/ballons!

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of these are truly BEAUTIFUL...

Tracee said...

Wow, love the balloons! Tx

Lisa Griffith said...

Adorable photos and such tender layouts they are both gorgeous! love the glitter paint :)

Trudi Harrison said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Both of these are so tender and sweet xx

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Love the softness of the pages.. Gorgeous!

Jennifer Snyder said...

both pieces are wonderful but the heart page is perfect. from the chippies to the dripping hearts and sweet photo

ros said...

beautiful layouts

Priscilla Lim said...

What a thoughtful gift. Great projects.

Catherine Giguère said...

Tu maîtrises le style coulisses et aquarelle à la perfection! J'adore!

Monica said...

wow .. definitely frameworthy!!! love them