Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May Inspirations by Catherine Giguère

'You are Beautiful Inside and Out'


Hello 2 Crafty fans!

 Catherine here with you today to share two new layouts.

But before we start...
 
OUR MONTHLY FOLLOWERS PRIZE...
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment,
the more times you comment, the more chances you have to be 
eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.....


My first layout is a girly one. For this layout, I first made a textured background with modeling paste, doilies and stamps. Then, I applied pink and yellow inks on it to make it match my paper.


I embossed my title and the butterflies with  Lindy's Embossing Powder King Midas Gold.


I painted my Parisian Border with white gesso to make it stand out.

2 Crafty Products used:
- You are Beautiful Inside & Out
- Freda's Butterflies
- Parisian Border




'Today is Perfect'


Here's a picture of my children and me that I love! I did a background with textured (modeling paste, doilies and stamps) and applied turquoise ink on it. I stamped with brown ink to match the paper.


I embossed my title with Lindy's Embossing Powder Twilight Bronze Slate.


I didn't make any alteration on my 'Avery Vines', they were perfect as is. I have placed them one above the other to make a border on the right side of my picture.

2 Crafty Products used:
- Avery Vines
- Today is Perfect




I hope that I inspired you, have a nice crafty day!





Photobucket

18 comments:

stefffyc said...

Très jolies tes pages Catherine! Merci de partager

Tania Ridgwell said...

Oh my what stunning pages, love the chippies you have used and all those beautiful blooms!

Di Garling said...

Two stunningly beautiful creations as always Catherine. AWesome. 💗💗💗

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

First one is very Pretty in pink..beautiful textures on it and I loved the used of chippy on second one..gives nice flow to the design !

Debbi Tehrani said...

So, so pretty and dreamy, Catherine! Gorgeous textures and color!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Looove the first pink one but they are both gorgeous!

Rachael Funnell said...

2 GORGEOUS pages Catherine.... LOVE the embossing!

Tracee said...

Such gorgeous pages, those avery vines look gorgeous just as they are Tx

Trudi Harrison said...

Stunning in every way Catherine!

Valerie Ouellet said...

J'aime trop tes pages! C'est un style qui m'impressionne beaucoup. Vraiment magnifique.

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Gorgeous as always Catherine <3 Love all your creations!

Jennifer Snyder said...

gorgeous cherry happy pieces.

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Gorgeous work and I love the embossing.

ros said...

so gorgeous

Priscilla Lim said...

Both projects are sensational!

Lisa Griffith said...

What beautiful layouts! love the pink one, so girly and gorgeous.

Catherine Giguère said...

Thak you ladies!

Monica said...

so beautiful and fun love them