Monday, February 29, 2016

February Shares With Rachael Funnell

Hello 2 Crafty Chipboard fans!
 
Before I continue...
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
The more comments you leave, the more chances to win.
 
Today!
 I have two layouts to share with you..... first up is layout one.
 
'Cousins'
 
 
These are the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I've used on this page...  
 

I gave this "Cousins"word a couple of coats of gesso, then cut & inked with black a heart from a "Heart clumps" & added that heart to where the dot for the i was.....
I also cut 2 more smaller clusters of hearts from the "Heart Clumps" & inked them in black....



I cut some "Sequins negative bits" into smaller pieces, gave them a coat of gesso & once dried I thought it would look cool to ink them a few different colors & added them randomly onto my layout....

 
I have few Tiny hearts from the "ATC - Tiny Hearts & Stars" some have a coat
 of gesso & the others I've inked black...
 For the"Lattice Leaves" I started off by adding a coat of gesso & finished it with
 just a light inking with a teal ink....
 
 
 I didn't want it to over power the photo when using the "Lace heart frame" so I just 
gave it just one coat of gesso...
 
 
 
 
For my 2nd layout!
 
'Truly Madly Deeply'
 
These are the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I've used on this page... 
 
 
I cut into smaller strips the  "Fine Heart border"& inked black... 
 
 
Lightly coated this "Tattered Heart" & finished off with randomly inking it with some teal ink....
Like in my first layout I have added Tiny hearts from "ATC - Tiny Hearts & Stars"
 this time gave them a coat of 13@rts gold ink......
 

Adding  a just a single coat of gesso to these leafy stems from the "Foilage set 1"
 

 
Again I started with giving the "Truly Madly Deeply" a couple of coats of gesso,
 I wanted to make the title to stand O.U.T a little more so I inked the hearts pink & teal... 
 


 
To finalize this layout, I gave it all a good splatter with black mist which ended up getting most
 of the chipboard pieces & finished off this page off very nicely....  :) 
 
That's it from me today...Thanks for stopping by!
I will be back next month, till then Happy Scrapping!
 
Photobucket

18 comments:

Pawsitively Creative said...

Truly, Madly, Deeply awesome sauce design! Wowzers! The black splattered are the perfect finishing touch. Wonderous elements used in both LOs and such eye candy to take in! Gorgeous designs, every time I look at em, I see something new! Fantabulous! ~Niki

Di Garling said...

Another fabulous post Rach. Always so many gorgeous details and such innovative use of the chippies. Especially love the second one. So nice to see you and hubby in front of the camera. :)

Shari Czerwinski said...

So many gorgeous layers and texture! Another set of wonderful layouts :)

Valerie Ouellet said...

Beautiful layouts! I love all many details.

Valerie Ouellet said...

Beautiful layouts! I love all many details.

Jody said...

Beautiful!

Kris Berc said...

WOW! Fabulous details on this!

Tsaima Eirini said...

Wonderfull job ladies all!!!Good luck with thw givaway!!Love those chipies!!

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Both of them are beautiful ! I loved the gorgeous layering n cluster around the photos.

madhvi shah said...

Rachel it is oo um delicious

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Awesome layouts! Love all Your details!!

France Ringuette said...

WOw. just beautiful, love the title chipboard on the 2nd page.

Lisa Griffith said...

Fabulous layouts Rachael I love the heart around the photo in your first layout, you always have such fun ways of using chipboards, love your designs :)

Tania Ridgwell said...

Such stunning pages. Always love seeing your gorgeous work :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful, beautiful work, Rachael!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Simply gorgeous pages Rach!

ros said...

so beautiful Rachael ♥

Priscilla Lim said...

Oh my the details! I was staring at all the gorgeous details.