Monday, February 8, 2016

February Shares With Beck BT


Hi, it's Beck Beattie here. 
  I can't wait to show you these two fun summery layouts I have created to share with you!
I adore the summer months and love to capture the memories as much as I possibly
 can.  So today I thought I would create two summer layouts to share
 with & show you how you can give your chipboard a fun summery feel. 
 
 
Please remember while you are here  to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
 
 
"Best Fun"

 For this page I enjoyed applying different effects to the chipboard.  For the 
 bubble clumps  I applied two coats of gesso.


For the Title words I applied a coat of Delacata gold ink followed by
Tinby Designs Metallic Melts in Gold Nugget



The arrow from the Western Set 1 & I decided to leave natural and
enjoy the beautiful details on it.


 Along with the Shimmerz paints I used lots of new Indigoblu stamps and Shimmerz Paints
  to create a fun background

   2Crafty Chipboards Used:
Western Set 1
Summertime
Card Words Set 1
Bubble clumps






"Summer Memories"
Continuing on with the summery feel I used the same pattern papers to create this 
fun and bright darling layout. 
 

 I really wanted to show how you have give chipboard a coat of gesso to make them
 perfect for any bright themed page.  So I applied one coat to each piece.  
I followed up with a second coat on the bubble clumps to give an even whiter colour.
 

For the flourish I added two coats of Tinby Designs new color Crush powder diluted
 in water, drying between each coat for a more intense colour.  


Lastly I added two colors of the diluted 'Color Crush' powders for a fun effect.  These powders are not released yet, so stay tuned as they color chippy OH SO EASILY!  Thought you may enjoy a sneak look at them.

 
2Crafty Chipboards Used:
Cassie's Flourishes
Bubble Clumps
Summertime



  Hope you got to welcome in the new year in a fine way and wish you all
the prosperity of the New year!   
 

I hope you enjoyed my share this month on the 2Crafty blog!

Happy Crafting
xxx Beck BT
 
Photobucket

20 comments:

Shari Czerwinski said...

Love the bright, vibrant colors! It is especially nice on a bleak winter day :)

Di Garling said...

Two great creations but I especially love the second one. Great use of the various chippie elements too.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such colorful, happy, summery pages!

Scented Stars said...

Love the colour on the frist chipboard

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Lovely summer pages...The bubble chipboard is one of my favorites

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Great work..the bubble clumps are one of my favourite 2 crafty products.

Tone K. said...

Really beautiful !! The yare both SO summer ! My favourite season :D
Great work ! :D

Sandi Spink said...

Beautiful summer pages, love the chippies and the way you have made them pop.

Mabel Sim said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Beatriz S B-arte said...

I love this site !!, they are so colorful, positive ... with all the trimmings and details ... beautiful !!

Kris Berc said...

Really love how the summer piece turned out! I will have to look into those powders :)

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of your layouts are AWESOME..... x

Lisa Griffith said...

Beautiful fresh projects Beck! I am head over heels in love with that gold on your title chippie, how beautiful :)

madhvi shah said...

Luv the bright colours

Valerie Ouellet said...

Beautiful project! I love the watercolor background.

Valerie Ouellet said...

Beautiful project! I love the watercolor background.

Pawsitively Creative said...

Both of these designs make me want it to be summer right meow! Lol. Awesome sauce colors and details! ~Niki

Fiona Paltridge said...

So bright and happy!! I can't decide which one is my favorite!!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Your layouts makes me long for summer!! So bright and happy!

Tania Ridgwell said...

Awesome layouts Bec :)