Friday, January 1, 2016

January Layouts + VIDEO By Valerie Ouellet

 January layouts + VIDEO by Valerie Ouellet
 
 
"Precious
   
Hi everyone! I'm back with another VIDEO TUTORIAL.
.
 I worked with my Lindy's Stamp Gang spray and Koi watercolor on the dark
 background. It's different than what I usually create, but I like the effect.
 
 
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY VIDEO 
  
I used the "precious" word from the  "Mini Words Set 2" as title. I used various
 colors of embossing powder to colour  my chipboard. At the end, I added a little
bit of Ranger Glitz Glitter too.
 

I embossed the "Skeleton Leaves" and "Summer Leaf Stems" in gold.
 Then I added more Glitz Glitter and Glass Glitter to add texture.



The frame behind is "Frame Ingrid's". It's a very beautiful piece. I just embossed it
 with my Lindy's powder - "Midnight Sapphire" and added Glitz glue glitter too.

 
 2Crafty Products used:
 



  "Dream" 
 
I used the BEAUTIFUL "Soft Feather Set". I have just used 13arts paint and Lindy's Spray to create texture. My title "Dream" is part of the "Mini word set 2" which I colored  with 13arts vivid paint.

 
I love to use "Gears" to add some cute embellishments on my pages. 
I used Lindy's embossing powder "Midnight Sapphire".



  2Crafty Products used:



Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.


 

13 comments:

Tone K. said...

wow.....so gorgeous...thank you so much for the tutorial :D
I am speachless :)

Wish you a Happy New Year ! :)

Rachael Funnell said...

2 VERY GORGEOUS pages Valerie... Off to check out the video tut! :)

ros said...

awesome and loved the video ♥

Tracee said...

Wow gorgeous, adore what you did with the feather! Tx

Debbi Tehrani said...

Love both layouts! Loving the title on that feather. Just beautiful! Loved watching your video too!

Catherine Giguère said...

Gorgeous layouts Valerie!

Caroline Elliam said...

This is awesome I really love your second layout! Thanks for the video, it's always fun to see your work in progress :)

Lisa Griffith said...

Super beautiful pages both of them, can't wait to watch your video, I love your style !

Di Garling said...

Love these creations Valerie and as always, I thoroughly enjoyed you video too. Adore your work.

Jennifer Snyder said...

brilliantly done. gorgeous pages and I love the use of the feather and how you made it just shine on the page

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the design on the last one!

Fiona Paltridge said...

WOW!! just WOW!! I'm lost for words. These are so AMAZING!!! The grey backgrounds rock with the colours you've chosen. Awesome design choices!!!!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Your layouts are gorgeous as always.. Thank you for the wonderful tutorial :)