Sunday, January 3, 2016

January Inspiration By Catherine Giguère

'Limited Edition'


Hello 2 Crafty fans! Today, I'm sharing with you two boy's layouts. On both of them,
 I did a texturized background with doilies, modeling paste and stamps.


I painted my Moroccan Panel with white gesso and cut it in pieces
 then glued them on my background.


I added flowers even though it's a boy layout, I just can't do a layout without flowers!
 I used masculine colors like blue and brown to match my background. 


I painted my title, "Limited Edition", with white gesso too.


2 Crafty products used:
- Moroccan Panel
- Limited Edition




'Dream'


On this layout, I did a similar background as my first layout with 
doilies, stamps and modeling paste.

I painted all my chipboards with white gesso.
 I glued the corners under my picture to make a frame.


I add blue and white flowers to match my picture and the background.


2 Crafty products used:
- Dream- Loopy Font
- Corner Marisa
- Mini Word Set 2




 
 
I wish you a very creative 2016!
 
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
 

Photobucket

13 comments:

Tone K. said...

Beautiful LO`s !
I love the white chipboard over the blue color :)
Really great work ! :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous pages, Catherine! Love how pretty the chipboard looks painted white with the colors you used!

Di Garling said...

Such beautiful work as always Catherine. Adore your attention to detail and such good designs too.

Kathy Gnj said...

These layouts are beautiful! I love the softness of the colors with the white chippies.

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Wonderful Los..loved the soothing blue on both !

Lisa Griffith said...

Lovely delicate work Catherine!

Tracee said...

Beautiful and delicate x

Jennifer Snyder said...

Your pages - well you use the blue in such a delicate way and the chipboards are dreamy as you use them

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Stunning layouts and fabolous design!

Valerie Ouellet said...

J'aime beaucoup tes pages de ce mois ci catherine! Une palette de couleur que j'adore!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Catherine those soft blues are just magical!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Fabulous pages! Love them.

ros said...

Amazing!! ♥