Sunday, November 29, 2015

November Shares With Rachael Funnell

'Happy'
 

Hello! 
Rachael with you today with my November projects...
These are 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used on my on first layout 'Happy'...
 
 
First I coated this 'Happy' title with some gesso, then a layer of modeling 
paste to give it more texture & to finished it of with some green mist...
 

I am a BIG fan of using up those negative pieces....
Here I have gesso, lightly inked the edge with a brown ink & cut in half
 of a negative piece from the Chain Circle Frame....


 I have gave a coat of gesso & cut into smaller pieces to some Sequin negative
 pieces & placed them down the sides of my page... 


Inked these Chervon bits..
Also! inked & cut into smaller pieces a Adian's Arrow..... 
& have used another negative piece this 1 from the Adian's Arrow!
 
******************************
 
 
 
For my second layout
'Just be YOU'
 
 
These 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used on my 2nd layout ' Just be YOU'.......
 

Inspired by my daughters graphic design on her T-Shirt, decided to use the Fine & Fancy Border which I have inked them black & cut smaller strips & place in the base of my page.....
 


 
First added a coat of gesso, this Just be YOU title..... Then at the bottom of each 
word heat embossed with some pink!  I REALLY like how it has turned out...... 
 

Did the same with to these Pretty birds from the Bird set....


I have also added the word Sweet from the 2 Crafty Chipboard Word Circle set 1 I have cut away the circle part gave it a coat of gesso & this time inked the bottom half with some pale blue ink...

 
With this Dream Catcher, I have once again started off with a coat of gesso & 
finished it off with adding some yellow, pink & teal mists to the feathers....
 
 
That's it from me this month....
THANKS for stopping by & have a GREAT day!
 
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.


Photobucket

12 comments:

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Amazing projects!! And stunning texture!

Di Garling said...

Great post Rach & fabulous use of all the chippies too. Inspirational. :)

ros said...

So gorgeous Rachel, loving the pastels ♥

Tracee said...

Gorgeous pages, love how you have altered the chipboard Tx

Jennifer Snyder said...

always fun and fresh - I agree that your texture is perfect

Lisa Griffith said...

I always love your layouts Rachael, they are bright, happy and FUN! great colors and sweet photos, love how you used the chippies, beautiful.

Valerie Ouellet said...

Beautiful layouts!

Valerie Ouellet said...

Beautiful layouts!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful pages, both of them, Rachael! So much awesome detail!

Athanasia said...

I love your work Rachael! I love how you altered the chipboards!

Trudi Harrison said...

**sigh** Brilliant once again Rach!! I absolutely adore them x

Tone K. said...

I am so impressed by the backgrounds you make..and all the perfect embellishment you use....sigh...it is just beautiful.
Stunning colorcombinations and the chipboard is just so cool, pretty and tough :)