Thursday, October 29, 2015

Two Layouts Created by Rachael


'#hashtag Selfie'
 
Hi There 2 Crafty Chipboard fans!
My turn to share what I have created for this month with some GORGEOUS 
2 Crafty Chipboard!
My first page is of MWAH!
 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I've used on this page:
 
 
I started off by giving all chipboard pieces a couple of coats of gesso..
I thought that this 'Doodled frame' looked best left white, up against that dark purple background.....
 

With the all the Teal & Purple I thought it would also look GREAT leaving the
 '#hashtagSelfie' white too.....


I did however add just a little bit of Teal & Purple to this '2015'


I then added some pink watercolor to this 'Soft Feather' chippie.

 
 
 
'Love'
 
For my second page..
 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I've used:
 
 
The 'Chain lengths' are one of my FAVES & are so versatile...
I cut a 'Chain Length' into smaller strips, inking each bit of 'Chain length' a different color.....
& using one of my favorite lantern stampsto create these Lantern like Chandeliers....  
 

With some green ink I inked this 'Lock' which is from the 'Keyholes & locks pack'.

 
I then gave these 'Lattice leaves' a coat of gesso...
 

Also! I gave a coat of gesso to the 'Love line word border' from the
 'Line words Happiness border pack'.


As well as a coat of gesso the 'bubble clumps', then added some pink....

 
That's it from me today!

Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
 
THANKS so much for stopping by..... 
I will be back next month, until then have a GREAT weekend & HAPPY creating!
 
 
 
Photobucket

17 comments:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Beautiful! I love the stamping on the first layout! gorgeous chipboard pieces...beautiful work!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

So beautiful layouts!!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Oh WOW Rachael, these layouts are simply stunning!!

Di Garling said...

Love them both Rach, especially the "selfie" one. AWESOME.

Tracee said...

So many beautiful details, Awesome! Tx

Debbi Tehrani said...

Both pages are gorgeous, but that op one is just amazing! Love the purples!

Lisa Griffith said...

Gorgeous layouts Rachael, I love the selfie! so sweet!

Rosslyn Coutts said...

These pages are lovely...loving the chipboard.

Lynette Lemon said...

Stunning layouts! Love the colours :)

Kerry said...

Such wonderful LO's.

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Beautiful work

Jennifer Snyder said...

always totally amazing

ros said...

such beautiful projects. gorgeous ♥

Trudi Harrison said...

So much beauty and grace - amazing as always

Priscilla Lim said...

Love all the chippies!

Nitte Sommer said...

So so pretty

Tone K. said...

wow....they are som beautiful :)
1. I just love everything....the colors....details, torn paper, embellish....wow again :)
2. So great !! and so exciting background...so many great details :)