Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September's Layouts Including A Video Tutorial
With Rachael Funnell

'Smile'
 
Hi there! Rachael with you to share my September projects....
This first layout 'Smile' is of my daughter & the gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard 
pieces I have used on the page......


With such a bright fun page I still wanted these chipboard piece's to shine 
& what better way to do this than to give them all a couple of coats of
 gesso or white paint if you don't have any gesso.....
 

I have added some different colour Kaisercraft - Pearls to the centre of these VERY 
Groovy chipboard flowers.........   they look great don't you think!



I also gave this Smile title an ever so lightly stamp using a grey ink and
 Kaisercraft - Dictionary stamp.... 





For my second page I have created a step by step video tutorial... 
 
'You'
 
 
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO
 
 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used...
 

Please click on the the link to watch how I went about creating this page! :)
I do hope you enjoy it and get a couple of great idea's or tips!
 
 
That's it from me today! I will be back next month with more...
Till then, have a fabulous day!
 

Photobucket

19 comments:

Di Garling said...

Both are fabulous layouts with such innovative use of all the chippies pieces. Now I am heading over to watch you video. TFS. :)

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Your layouts are fabulous Rachel...and the video is very inspiring...thankyou

Karen.C said...

Thankyou for the tutorial.I love the use of the negative chipboard.

Fiona Paltridge said...

Amazing creations Rachael! Especially love the second one. You do boy layouts SOOOOOOO well! xx

Di Garling said...

Loved your video Rach, so clever to use all the negative left over bits of chippies that way. TFS.

Marianne/skorpionen said...

These are gorgeous!! Love Your video!!

Lisa Griffith said...

Beautiful pages Rachel, the blue boy page rocks! and the first one is gorgeous too!

Trudi Harrison said...

A gorgeous infusion of detail and technique!

ros said...

such fabulous layouts, amazing

Kathy Gnj said...

Beautiful layouts Rachael. Love the loopy heart frame on your girl layout - so very pretty. Your boy page - WOW! Love how you used the negative space from chippies and used it behind your photo - the stamping and embossing looks Amazing! Love the "industrial" feel of the page, right down to the music you chose for the video. Yes, I am a fan!

Jennifer Snyder said...

Your work is so rich in texture, the chippies just enhance it that much more

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful work, as always, Rachael! I loved watching you create!

Valerie Ouellet said...

So beautiful layouts!

Valerie Ouellet said...

So beautiful layouts!

Priscilla Lim said...

Oh my goodness I really like both layouts!

Athanasia said...

Wow Rachel! Amazing work! I loved watching the video!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Beautiful page Rachael! Thank you for sharing the video tutorial :)

Kerry said...

Fantastic and loved the tutorial.