Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August layouts by Jaya Raghuvanshi

Hello Everyone!
This is Jaya here with you all today .
Today I want to share with you all some layouts I recently made using some 
gorgeous chippies from 2Crafty. 
Have a look.
 
"Always Follow Your Dreams"

My first layout is this really ethereal page with blues, teals and turquoise.  I really wanted
 to make something with the gorgeous Corine's swirl chippies that I saw on the
 2Crafty website for so long and finally came up with this page.


 I heat embossed my large swirl  chippie in greens and blues and the small ones in white
 embossing powder. I also used a hint of a gold here and there.
 
These chippies are so so gorgeous ..its beyond words! I love how easily I could mimic the peacock look I wanted to. I am short of words on how much detail these chippies add to the page.
 These are a must buy for all scrapbookers!


 The sentiment chippie has been heat embossed in white embossing powder. I gave
 3 layers of embossing to give it that really thick look. Looks gorgeous!


The mini flourish bits have been heat embossed with white embossing powder and a hint
 of gold embossing powder as well.

2Crafty Chipboard used-

Always follow your dreams

Corine's swirl

Mini flourish bits




Here is my next layout-


"Life's Moments"

This layout has some wonderful background chippies. It adds so much depth and detail
 to the whole page. I heat embossed the 6x6 inch chipboard in consecutive layers and 
different colours and cut it out to accent my page.

 
The title has been heat embossed in sea foam white embossing powder and then I sprinkled
 some gold embossing powder from top while it was still hot and heat embossed it as well.
 It looks really gorgeous in real life!
 
 
 The leaves have also been heat embossed. I added some black versamark ink on top and then embossed with clear embossing powder. Next while it was still hot I added some shabby white embossing enamel and heat embossed it again. It gave the chippie that lovely marbled look.
 


2Crafty Chipboard used-
Circle lace panel

Life's moments
Foliage set 2

Here is a short video of how I altered these chipboard



Here is one more page I created some time back using the 2Crafty chippies.
 
"Good Times"
2Crafty Chippies used-
 
Clock face frames
 
Line words - Goodtimes borders
 
Leafy Silhouettes
 
Hope you like the creations.
  Love to hear from you, remember our competition, follow this blog and leave us 
some comments, and go into the monthly draw to win some of this beautiful chipboard.

Happy crafting!
Photobucket