Monday, August 24, 2015

'Smile' by Lisa Griffith

Hello! It's my turn up on the blog today and I have created two layouts to show you.
The first is a layout I created with a some fun photos I took with my son on our summer vacation.
 
"Smile....Happy..."

  2Crafty Chipboard Used:
 Antheas Butterflies
Turkish Lattice Panel
Word Circle Set #1




 
 
I kept it simple and just painted my chippies white to make them really stand out,
and then added just a little bit of my pink paint.


For the butterflies I painted them white and then stamped on them with brown ink.



"Don't Forget"

For my second layout I chose a photograph of the amazing artist Frida Khalo.

For this layout I chose the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
Circle Revolution Frames
 Flower Clusters
Groovy Flower





For the pieces of 'Flower bunch' I covered them with a coat of white acrylic paint
 and then used some pink and peach gelatos with a little bit of water for color.
 Then I inked the edges of the flowers with brown ink to give a worn aged look.


For the pieces of the 'Groovy Flowers' and a piece of the 'Circle Revolution Frame', 
 I first covered them in dark brown ink and then I embossed them in copper and then 
again in white embossing powder that had gold glitter for a vintage weathered look.


I hope I have inspired you a little today....
See you next time!

Photobucket

21 comments:

Di Garling said...

As always, BEAUTIFUL work Lisa. Great chippie choice too.

Kathy Gnj said...

Wow Lisa these pages are wonderful! I love the playfulness of the first l/o. You and your son look like your having so much fun and you totally captured it. I adore the second page and the chipboard pieces you chose. Great job as always!

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of these layouts are GORGEOUS Lisa....

Jo said...

Two beautiful layouts. That lattice chipboard is gorgeous & who doesn't like chippy circles! Very inspirational :)

Tracee said...

Two awesome pages, love the use of the circle words x

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Gorgeous layouts Lisa!! Really love your design!

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Lovely pages...love the word circles and the lattice chipboard

Priscilla Lim said...

Gorgeous projects Lisa. So inspiring :)

Karen.C said...

Both lovely,lots of inspiration there :)

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Lovely layouts..love the word circles

Robin Shakoor said...

Absolutely breathtaking designs.

Catherine Giguère said...

Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jennifer Snyder said...

such extraordinary work. I love it all especially the last page - so fresh and fun

Valerie Ouellet said...

Lisa you are an inspiration for me. Your pages are fabulous!

Bridget said...

Gorgeous!!

ros said...

Fabulous pages! ♥

Trudi Harrison said...

Gosh you take me to another place with your beautiful works - stunning!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Pure magic! Love the layouts.. So gorgeous!

Maetou said...

Stunning layouts !

Fiona Paltridge said...

Always so stunning Lisa!!! I especially love the first one, It's so sweet xx

Athanasia said...

Wow Lisa, so Gorgeous work as always!