Friday, July 24, 2015

'24' By Lisa Griffith

'24' 

Hello ladies! I am so happy to be on this wonderful team...thank you 
very much Di and especially Vanessa. 
I love to dabble in different styles, but if I had to pick my favourite it would
 be romantic with a vintage feel. One of the reasons I love the 2 Crafty designs 
so much is that they are so delicate. 
Here I have used some lovely swirls that really accentuate 
the mood of my vintage photo.


I covered my chipboard pieces with 'Vintage Photo' brown ink before 
tucking them into my cluster of embellishments.


I really love the elegant design of these pieces.
I used the following 2Crafty chipboard designs:







'You make me happy....'

This layout features my little boy Liam, who really, truly, is the sunshine in my world. 
I loved this title piece and I knew this photo of him would fit perfectly.


For the title I first painted it with acrylic black paint and then coated it in 
Glossy Accents to really make it shine and stand out.


I also used pieces of Chicken Barbed Wire that I painted black
 and tucked in different places around my layout.


I used the following 2Crafty pieces:





'Love Yourself'

I created this romantic layout for a kit club I design for and thought I'd share it with you
 as I used some 2Crafty pieces that I think really added a unique feel to my design.


2Crafty chipboard pieces I used:


I hope I have inspired you a little today.....
Lisa xo

Photobucket

13 comments:

Catherine Giguère said...

Your layouts are stunning! I love so much your background and how you use your chippies with your vintage style!

Di Garling said...

Such beautiful layouts Lisa and such creative use of the chippies too. love love love them all. TFS?

Valerie Ouellet said...

Very beautiful projects Lisa! I love your style! You are a great inspiration for me.

Robin Shakoor said...

Lisa, these are some of the most beautiful layouts I have ever seen! I love them all!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Spectacular work, Lisa! Your layering and background work are amazing! Everything is so beautifully composed.

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Amazing projects!! Love your backgrounds!

ros said...

wowzers! these are super fabulous ♥

Jennifer Snyder said...

Lisa your vintage page has my jaw dropped and head turned. wowowo - all the pages are fabulous but the vintage one has my heart

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Wow! These are amazingly gorgeous! The vintage one is my favourite. Stunning!

Fiona Paltridge said...

I knew as soon as your name appeared on the team that I would LOVE what you create with the chippies!!! Inspiration plus!!

Trudi Harrison said...

Pure delight!!

Priscilla Lim said...

Wow wow wow loads of details to feed my creative soul! Gorgeous layouts.

Isabelle N. said...

THe "Love yourself" page is absolutely gorgeous.