Friday, July 24, 2015

'24' By Lisa Griffith

'24' 

Hello ladies! I am so happy to be on this wonderful team...thank you 
very much Di and especially Vanessa. 
I love to dabble in different styles, but if I had to pick my favourite it would
 be romantic with a vintage feel. One of the reasons I love the 2 Crafty designs 
so much is that they are so delicate. 
Here I have used some lovely swirls that really accentuate 
the mood of my vintage photo.


I covered my chipboard pieces with 'Vintage Photo' brown ink before 
tucking them into my cluster of embellishments.


I really love the elegant design of these pieces.
I used the following 2Crafty chipboard designs:







'You make me happy....'

This layout features my little boy Liam, who really, truly, is the sunshine in my world. 
I loved this title piece and I knew this photo of him would fit perfectly.


For the title I first painted it with acrylic black paint and then coated it in 
Glossy Accents to really make it shine and stand out.


I also used pieces of Chicken Barbed Wire that I painted black
 and tucked in different places around my layout.


I used the following 2Crafty pieces:





'Love Yourself'

I created this romantic layout for a kit club I design for and thought I'd share it with you
 as I used some 2Crafty pieces that I think really added a unique feel to my design.


2Crafty chipboard pieces I used:


I hope I have inspired you a little today.....
Lisa xo

Photobucket