Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Last Post for 2Crafty
Lavender Fields with Video.

 
Already my last post for 2crafty , it was so wonderful to work with this chipboard.
 
From the day I got the Lavendar Shrub in my DT pack, I have wanted to do a picture
of my Daughter-in-law, walking through the lavender fields in the Provence.
 
And I'm so glad I have the opportunity to share it with you all now.
 
 
The background is painted with Neocolor ll .
 

It is very easy and you don't need to have great drawing skills to paint 
lavender flowers. In this short video I show you how to do it:

CLICK HERE TO VIEW
 
Because I wanted to keep the same colors I tried the Neocolors on the 
2Crafty chipboard too. And they work great!
 Without any gesso the chipboard took the colors perfectly and they
 add a wonderful texture to the painting.  Layered up behind the photo,
 giving a bit of a 3D effect.
 
The borders are doodled with puffy paint.
   As well as the Lavender, I've used the 12x12 Script Alpha in both
 Upper and Lowercase to add my title.
 
I wish the new team a great time at 2crafty, I know I did!
 

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Di Garling said...

Beautiful project Wilma, that Lavender looks fabulous.

Fiona Paltridge said...

So beautiful Wilma! I will certainly miss seeing your beautiful 2Crafty chipboard projects. It'as been a pleasure working with you xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous page Wilma!! The lavender on the background is absolutely stunning and the chippies look fabulous as well!! Love it!! xx

Helen Tilbury said...

So pretty Wilma!! Cool use of the chippies too!

Melenia Agapides said...

I love lavender, so this page is very pleasant from my eyes! Great work!
We'll miss your creations with 2 Crafty Chipboard, Wilma, for sure! You have been an inspiration for all of us!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Amazing Wilma!!

Janice Nicholls said...

Loved watching you put this together Wilma...Its gorgeous! x

Nicole Doiron said...

This is awesome! Loved watching your video!