Saturday, May 30, 2015

Melenia's last project

Hello, 2 Crafty Chipboard fans!

Time does pass by very quickly and I find myself making my last post
as a Resident Guest Designer here at 2 Crafty!
I had a wonderful time playing and designing my pages
with these amazing chippies and I need to thank
Vanessa Tiberti & Di Garling for having me in this dream team!

So today I will share with you a page that
I totally based upon the following chipboard:

Mini Word Set 1
Card Word Circles - Sentiments
Word Circles Set 2

(I just wanted to use ALL the circles
I had in my stash to create bubbles!)


Ok this is my page

"Always enjoy the beauty of the moment"



As you see, I followed the pattern of my cardstock paper.
So I placed my chipboard on it, in a way
that makes them look like they are floating
and/or leaving the page in an upward motion.




The clusters of embellishments around the photo tend to steal the eye's attention,
and I needed my chipboard to be really eye-catching this time,
so I worked on them for quite some time.




I gessoed them first and then I added ink in different forms:
splashes, droplets, brushed. I stamped on some of them, too!
Also, I highlighted my circles using a pencil,
so they would stand out and be more prominent!



I added the wonderful word sentiments to create my title
and after painting them gold, I sprinkled glitter on them for ultra-sparkle!
So I guess that's everything from me!
Thanks for visiting the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog!
And remember, to find a 2Crafty stock list near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au





Photobucket

9 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

This looks SENSATIONAL Melenia... Lovin all the circles!

Di Garling said...

Brilliant project Melenia, love all those circles together.
PS. We will surely miss having you on our team, it has been a pleasure.

Fiona Paltridge said...

So so beautiful. i will truly miss seeing your work pop up on the 2Crafty blog xx

Helen Tilbury said...

Totally BREATHTAKING!!!I love the way you have used the circles Melenia!!

Jennifer Snyder said...

always such gorgeous inspiration from you. I will miss seeing your expert creative mine at work here at 2Crafty

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning page Melenia!! Love the circles ... brilliant!! and the colours are fabulous!! Beautiful work as always!! xx

Janice Nicholls said...

Absolutely Gorgeous as always Melenia. x

Nicole Doiron said...

It's like you saved the best for last! What an incredibly beautiful page! Love it!

Nicole Doiron said...

It's like you saved the best for last! What an incredibly beautiful page! Love it!