Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mixed Media Layout by Wilma Voermans
With A Start to Finish Video.

Hi, Wilma here with my first post for 2 crafty.
I always scrap small pictures, it is a trend of course and I also like it.
But since I get bored easy doing the same things , I took a BIG picture this time.
I also decided to incorporate most of my layouts into the Project life style albums,
 to get away from bulkyness.
  I must admit that I was afraid chipboard could not be part of that,
but the 2Crafty chipboard is so fine, you can use it in a flat way, if you want.
In my next post next month, I will show you a Project Life page filled with chipboard .
 
But for today my layout -
" GO!"
 
I have included a start to finish video on how I created this layout, (see below) and you will see the
techniques and mediums I have used on the 2Crafty chipboard and my process on how
I achieve the different finishes - I hope you will take the time to watch it and
 that it provides you with some inspiration.
 


2 Crafty chipboard  used:
12 x12 Square Frame Overlay
 

Funky Arrows:



Alpha Every Day L/C:



My start to finish video shows how I used the chipboard:




Photobucket

12 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such a cool page, Wilma! I loved watching your process and learned some new tricks. Great use of the 2Crafty chipboard!

Vanessa said...

Love the page, but am thrilled to have the video, learnt lots and love how confident you are with your art. Great page Wilma and thanks for the video inspiration.

MARILYN said...

Awesome page Wilma!! love to watch your artistic and creative process...fantastic video!!! xx

Janice Nicholls said...

Loved watching you create this Fantastic layout Wilma....so many wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing. x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! Fabulous page and fantastic video!! Wonderful to watch your creative process and see it all come together!! Stunning page!! x

Di Garling said...

Fantastic boy page Wilma and I love the way you printed a large photo and then sliced it. So effective. LOVE your video too. TFS. Cheers Di

Belle à cropper said...

thankyou for this video !! I love it !

Nicole Doiron said...

This layout is BEAUTYful! Absolutely love it!

Helen Tilbury said...

Great job Wilma! Yes chipboard doesn't have to be bulky. In fact it is thin - it's the clusters we add it into!

Ebony van der Starre said...

AWESOME! Great job on the video!!

Karen said...

Amazing!!! Loved watching this, thank you so much for sharing.

Fiona Paltridge said...

Stunning! Loved the video xx thank you