Friday, August 15, 2014

August Post : Days of Summer by Annie Carignan

Hello everyone!!!
 I am honored and excited to present to you my first blog post
 as a Design Team member for the 2Crafty team.   I hope you will enjoy my
 three projects for this month, as much as I had fun creating them.

"Happy"

2Crafty Products used :

Word Circles Set 2 (m00528)
Butterfly frames (m00044)
Happy loopy font (wordhappyloo)
Circle revolution frames (12075)
Flourish adornment Set 4 (pa0025)


I first painted all the chippies with Gesso, then I used different Gelato
colours mixed with a little bit of water.  
The title was coated with Gel Medium.


So simple but so very effective.






Here is the second layout, I was very inspired by the colours to create this layout.

"100% Boy"

2Crafty Products used :
Chicken barbed wire medium (m00481)
Polaroid assortment frames (m00501)
100% boy (word100boy)



For this layout, after firstly priming the various chippie pieces
I again simple coloured them with Gelatos.
Gelatos work so well on chipboard.


 
 

"Canvas"

My third creation is an 8x8 canvas. 
 I knew exactly what chippies I wanted to use before I started.
I firstly painted all  the chippies with Gesso as before and added Gelatos.
 When dry I then applied some Stickles on the flowers and leaves
for a bit of sparkle
 
2Crafty Products used :
Gigi's flowers (m00319)
Groovy flowers (m00432)
Skeleton leaves (m00357)


I hope you have enjoyed my post & perhaps feel inspired to get
some great 2 Crafty chipboard for your next project too.

Until next month
Annie.

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket

13 comments:

Wilma Voermans said...

Wow, super work here, the 100% boy is my favorite, LOVE it!

Nicole Doiron said...

Love your projects Annie! So beautiful!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Fabulous projects Annie!! Each and every one is absolutely beautiful!! Awesome work!! ox

Debbi Tehrani said...

All three projects are just gorgeous! Love your colors!

MARILYN said...

Gorgeous projects Annie!! love the colors!!! xx

Helen Tilbury said...

Brilliant Annie!! Love your work!

Di Garling said...

Fantastic first post Annie. Such beautiful work, awesome use of colour & brilliant use of all the chippie pieces too. Love them all. Cheers Di

Vanessa said...

Fantastic first post Annie, welcome to the team, loved your projects, my fav was the boy page, but I'm drawn to them, as only 1 son and 5 nephews - no girls in our family.

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous work Annie....Love them all! x

Stacey Young said...

These are just gorgeous Annie, love the colours!! Well done on your first post, awesome work :)

Melenia Agapides said...

I love all 3 of them, Annie! You are a great artist and your work inspires!!!

Ebony van der Starre said...

These are all so fun and bright! Love the canvas , its really pretty!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Gorgeous use of colour here Annie. love them all xx