Saturday, January 18, 2014

Summertime Greetings From Lisa Oxley

Howdy folks, summertime greetings from me .
I'm Lisa and this is my first blog post for 2Crafty as a Guest Designer.
I'm feeling very humbled to be surrounded by such amazing scrap artists.
So many incredible layout inspirations on this blog..
Here's my first offering .
 
I love these photos of Zane (supporting)and Helen (flying) doing AcroYoga .
I've textured the background and then sprayed the cardstock with acrylic paint sprays
 and water spray. After drying a little stamping and a background ready to add 
some lush 2Crafty chippies.
 
 
2Crafty chipboard Products Used
Frame Elouise 
Shrubs Set#1
 
I've used the "Eloiuse Frame" with a simple coat of acrylic paint
 to bring central focus to Helen balancing on Zane's feet.
 

  For the "Shrub Set #1" , I firstly did a  base coat of green acrylic, then
I then embossed the chippy and hit it with  a smear of Stazon black ink.


Looking forward to sharing some more scrappy
 2Crafty goodness with you again soon.
 
Lisa x
 
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Aida Domisiewicz said...

This is really awesome!!!!

Di Garling said...

Love that blue watery background Lisa, you have totally captured the essence of the sea behind them. Cheers Di

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

Lovely and vibrant layout Lisa, love what you did with the frame to highlight the subject of the layout. Welcome to the team.

Janice Nicholls said...

Awesome layout Lisa......love the red chippie frame, framing that fabulous photo. Love the chippie shrub treatment too...... Love it all!!

Amy Prior said...

So fabulous Lisa amazing artwork as always and awesome photos!

Helen Tilbury said...

Welcome! What a fabulous job you have done Lisa!!

scrapwitch said...

Thanks Ladies..Loving all the 2crafty goodness

Nicole Doiron said...

wow! Love what you did with the chippies!