Sunday, January 19, 2014

Something Blue, Something Pink & Something Fun!!!!!
By Stacey Young

Hello everyone!! 
Stacey here with my very first post for the 2 Crafty blog. 
 I'm excited to share three layouts today using some gorgeous
 2 Crafty chipboard pieces. 

My first layout today I have opted to create something shabby and blue!


"Smile"


Chipboard pieces used include:
Soft Feather Set
Barbed Wire
Old Fence
Heart Silhouettes
I covered the Barbed Wire and Old Fence with some crackle paint.
 I then added some Shimmerz to add a little bit of colour. I attached the
 Fence with foam tape, and the Barb Wire
was added in with my layers.


I painted a couple of Feathers from the Soft Feather Set  and then dipped
them in some Gold Chunky Glitter.  I then applied some Texture paste to
the edges and a little more Shimmerz to the centre.


 I also used some crackle paint on the heart and adhered it with some foam tape.







My second layout today is featuring my boys and I!  With having all boys
 I tend to go a bit crazy with flowers and pink whenever I am involved in the picture. 
 I love this page and I think the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces just make this 
page something extra special.


"Family"


  Chipboard pieces used include:
Heart Silhouettes
Family word title
5" Floral Frame
Birdcage #1

I have popped the birdcage up on 2 flowers so it adds to the dimension of the page.


I applied some Gesso to the  "Family"  title and then I added a small amount
of colour to the bottom section of the word.  Once dried I applied some
 Modelling paste to add some dimension.
 

I have used the 5'Floral Frame to wrap around my photo.  I also applied modelling paste to it.



Lastly today I have a cute layout featuring my cheeky baby boy. 

"Love You"


                            Chipboard pieces used:                              
Indian Feathers
Chevron Bits
Love You word


I covered the Chevron Bits with Shimmerz paints.


         Oh these Indian Feathers are so sweet. I layered them with some paper feathers and made an arrow.

 
  See you back here again next month.
Stacey
Photobucket

11 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

so so in love with everything you have created, thanks for the inspiration

Di Garling said...

FANTASTIC first post Stacey and such great use of all the chippie pieces, you truly have shown them to perfection. Such fabulous work and so inspirational. So glad to have you on our team. Cheers Di

Sarah said...

Oh wow, these are stunning pages Stacey!!!

Vanessa said...

Blown away Stacey, what a fantastic first post for 2Crafty, love how you've incorporated the chippie into your normal gorgeous style - love them all.

Janice Nicholls said...

Absolutely Gorgeous work Stacey.....WOW!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Such stunning work, Stacey! Welcome!! :D

Nicole Doiron said...

wow! Masterpieces! So many details!

Janene said...

Yes - absolutely in love with all of them! You are a great addition to the DT and will for sure make me order more 2Crafty!!!!

Janene said...

Yes - absolutely in love with all of them! You are a great addition to the DT and will for sure make me order more 2Crafty!!!!

Ebony van der Starre said...

Totally amazing! I LOVE the last one! Stunning!

Helen Tilbury said...

Absolutely dreamy!! Beautiful work!!!