Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Resident Guest designer - Felicity Wilson

Hello there :) Felicity here today. I hope you are all enjoying this festive season
 and finding a little down time to sit and just enjoy the moment 
amongst all the hussle and bussle.
I have had a great time being a Resident Guest Designer here the last few months
 and I have a Christmas page for you today.
"Santas Helper"
 
In this pic you can see the "Christmas Polaroid Frames".

 
I have used gesso on  most of the chipboard and then sprinkled them with glitter,
 because Christmas really is a beautiful time of year.
 
You can also see where I have tucked in one of the "Holly Flourish" pieces.
 
 
Here you can see I have also used the "Mini Reindeer".
 
"Hey"
 
I  thought I would share another page with you, 
for those who just aren't quiet into Christmas creating.
 
I have used the "Feathers" again, dipped in glitter!
 


I hope that gives you a little Christmas inspiration today.
Wishing you all a very Merry  Christmas and a Happy New Year! 
XO
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Di Garling said...

Awesome post Felicity, always a HUGE FAN of your work. You can see they are made with so much love. Cheers Di

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful layouts!!!

Nicole Doiron said...

So much details to look at Felicity! Gorgeous!