Friday, October 11, 2013

A Little Inspiration
By Resident Guest Designer
Felicity Wilson

Hello 2crafty fans!! Felicity here today. I have had lots of fun this month with my
 Guest Designer spot and it seriously helps when you have awesome chipboard to play with!! 
I wanted to share with you this first page using lots of Glitz designs products
along with 2 crafty chipboard.
 
2 Crafty pieces I have used 
Some close ups, I love layering in my chipboard.
 
 
Can you see the feather tucked in there?? 
 
 
Second creation I want to share is one that was for the Scrapfriends monthly sketch
I have used a 2 Crafty Tiny funky frame and a moustache
 
   I am totally in love with the 2 Crafty  moustaches!!
 


  The third creation I want to share is one that was shared over on the Prima blog. 
 
 
 
2 Crafty Products used...
view finder
Tiny funky frame
 
 
I hope something here inspires you today to get out your 2crafty chipboard 
on the weekend & play !!
 
Felicity
 
 
 
Photobucket