Friday, March 8, 2013

March Guest Designer - Lindy Gillespie

                          'Stately Manor'

Hello everyone,today I have a layout to share with you
that I created using some great 2 Crafty chippie pieces....
Arial Spray
Chicken Wire
Mini Fob Watch
Buttons
Lace Border
Mini Key Set
               

I took this photo of the "Werribee Mansion" a few years ago
& I have been waiting for just the right page to use it on.
I treated the background with texture & stamping, &
then I painted all the chippie pieces with gesso.
When dry I inked the Ariel Spray with black ink.



                
I simply inked both the Mini Fob Watch & Chicken Wire panel
in white.
                 

I embossed the Keys in Shimmerz white enamel.
                                          
                           
The Tiny Butterfly sitting on the Ariel Spray    
was inked in black & then embossed in clear.
           
                     
            Both the Buttons & Title were also inked in black.        



Hoping you were inspired by my layout
& I look forward to returning again next month.

Lindy
 
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

Beautiful monochromatic LO Lindy!! Love it!!!

Margyz Paper Games said...

Beautiful layout, Lindy. ox Marg

Nicole Doiron said...

Absolutely beautiful Lindy!!!

Kim Price said...

Oh Lindy what a wonderful design this is. Great use of negative space also. xx

Green Tara said...

I love this Lindy, so classical & as Kim said, fabulous use of white space. Love how you have got lots of chippies on their without it looking crowded & still all that white space. LOVE IT.
Cheers Di xo

Di Garling said...

Hi Lindy, just me back again to say how much I love your layout. Cheers Di xo

Vanessa said...

Stunning layout Lindy, love the colour choice for the photos and the starkness of the black on the chipboard is so striking. Great job.

Linda Eggleton said...

Love all the chippie pieces you've used...fabo work!

lindy Gillespie said...

Thanks for the comments - much appreciated xoxo

Fiona said...

Lovely layout, the black & white is so striking.
Fiona
x